Here's the recipe...
Easy Sloppy Joe Casserole
1 pound ground beef (or in our case, ground deer)
1 can Manwich or generic sloppy joe mix
1 can cream of potato soup
1 bag frozen tater tots
shredded cheddar cheese
S & P to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Brown ground meat and drain
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce and potato soup
- Spray a 9x13" casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Add entire bag of tater tots
- Top with meat mixture
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove foil and top with cheese (as you can see from the pic, only 1/2 of us like cheese)
- Return to oven for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly
If you try this recipe, be sure and let me know how it turned out.
'til next time, happy cooking!